Fast Business Broadband
Our Business Broadband package is aimed at single businesses located outside of the buildings we’re currently serving with our Campus Broadband solution. As one of the few ISPs that own part of the 37 000 kilometer international fibre network that connects South Africa with the rest of the world, we are able to offer your business superior uptime and unparalleled broadband speed at reasonable prices. In fact, our contention ratio is only 1:1 meaning that you will never have to wait for your internet speed to pick up. Our broadband service is uncapped and unshaped. This makes it ideal for businesses relying on high speed internet for maximising productivity, cloud computing, video conferencing or online backups - to name a few.
How Our Business Broadband Works
As a business, you simply need to request for MacroLan to connect you to their fibre network. We will come into your office, give a thorough consultation and advise you on what is the best solution for your scenario.
Why Choose MacroLan’s Business Broadband?
We are renowned for always delivering the service that we have promised. From set-up to ongoing service delivery and maintenance, your business can always rely on our broadband connectivity. Some of the benefits you can look forward to when using our business broadband service are:
- Ultra-high speed Internet and WAN connectivity
- The opportunity to migrate to a cloud server solution, like Microsoft Azure
- No connectivity restrictions
- QoS (Quality of Service) guaranteed
- Service Level Agreements up front
- Remote router management and support
- Dedicated line monitoring and management
- Quick and easy scalability (24 hours required)